A great conference will be coming to Atlanta in 2016. Here is the press release:
2016 TOURETTE SYNDROME CONFERENCE
“Breaking Down the Barriers Conference”
SAVE THE DATE!!!!!!!! MORE INFO COMING SOON!!!!!!!
June 4, 2016
TENTATIVELY FEATURING: SHEILA ROGERS DEMARE ( INTEGRATED MEDICINE), JAYLEN ARNOLD (JAYLEN’S CHALLENGE), DYLAN BRADY (THE BRADY BROTHERS) , KELLIE HAINES (CHILDREN’S VENTRILOQUIST), ELAINE TAYLOR-KLAUS (IMPACTADHD AND PARENTAL COACHING), SHERYL PRUITT (PARKAIRE CONSULTANTS- NEWLY DIAGNOSED), RENEA JUDD (FOUNDER OF FACEBOOK’S “TIC TALK” GROUP) AND MORE!
WE ARE PLANNING A PARENTS/EDUCATOR’S TRACK, AN ADULT’S WITH TS TRACK AND A CHILDREN’S TRACK! EXPECT MORE BREAKOUT SESSIONS!
Our goal is to break down the barriers that individuals with TS, OCD,
and ADHD face at home, school and in social settings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
Conference is for Individuals with Tourette Syndrome, Teachers, Educators, Parents, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors, Physicians, Health Care Professionals, Nurse Practitioners and of course the children.
Come learn the latest and greatest from our team of professionals that will be presenting.
- Be inspired by the story of Brad Cohen!
- Hear amazing speakers talking about Tourette Syndrome and the other associated disorders such as ADD/ADHD, OCD, and Executive Functioning.
- Learn more about IEP’s and 504 Plans to make sure you have the best plan for your child and learn educational strategies in the classroom.
- Speak with other parents who have kids with TS.
- Adults with TS will have a chance to socialize and get to know each other.
- Children will be able to meet other kids with TS and discuss advocacy, social skills, bullying issues and have some fun doing some activities.
- As part of Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month, join us for the Saturday Night event to socialize with other TS family and friends.
To find out more about the conference, registration and the Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation, goHERE.
“In life, risk is part of the equation…”